Your partner in petroleum testing.
|InfraSpec VFA-IR Spectrometer
The Infraspec is rugged and portable
mid-IR analyzer capable of quantitative
and qualitative analysis on a wide
variety of liquids, films and powder at a
line or in the field. The infraspec’s
intuitive software interface easily
handles multiple component analysis
on a single sample.
- Provide a spectral data on wide
variety of samples.
- Numeric concentration display.
- Pass/fail material verification
- Ideal for process monitoring,
QC, material verification,
environment testing and biofuels
- Standard spectral ranges: 2.5µm
- 4.8µm ; 5.4µm-10.8µm ; 9.4µm-
- Sensitive ATR sample surface
and Transmission sample stage.
- AC/DC powered, usable
anywhere Optional battery
- Dedicated software included
- Application research assistance
- 128 pixels detectors has twice as
many pixels as previous models.
% biodiesel in diesel
Total glyceride and glycerine content
% methanol in B100
Purity of B100
% ethanol in gasoline
%MTBE in gasoline
%water in ethanol
Free Fatty acid analysis on biodiesel
Alcohol measurement in beverage
Trans-fatty acid analysis
Flexible film analysis
D2O in H2O and H2O in D2O
White powder identification.
|New Concept in Infrared Instrumentation
|Infracal TOG/TPH Analyzer
|To place an order or learn more about our products, feel free to contact us...
Phone: (6343) 723 - 7380
Fax: (6343) 723 - 7380